Sunday, October 23, 2005

First Post

Welcome. After many feeble attempts to find a home, I think this is it. This blog will be my attempt to de-spin today's politics-- hence back spin. And for any golfers out there, we all know back spin is good.

My politics tend towards conservatism, but my views are less and less set in concrete. The old adage about "if you're not a liberal at 21 you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 41, you have no brain" is a good one. And I'm in that general range now. But, reflecting upon my father's life, he might add "and if you don't trend back towards the middle by 61, you have no soul".

10/24
Sorry to the original Backspin blog, didn't see you out there. I've changed the name to FORE LEFT! For you non-golfers, "fore" means take cover, and when followed by left, it means take cover on the left.

No comments: