Let's see, we are being told..
- The emails released on the Benghazi "side show" prove that the Republicans are partisan carnival barkers, despite the emails showing exactly what they had said-- the State Dept wanted facts removed from the talking points and the White House facilitated it
- Kathleen Sebelius is acting "on precedent" in soliciting donations from the health care companies she regulates. And any criticism of her actions is the same as being a Birther
- The president believes strongly in the freedom of the press to do their jobs despite his Justice Dept classifying a high-profile Fox reporter as an un-indicted co-conspirator to espionage for doing his job
- Ditto for the AP, and maybe a CBS reporter
- The president, Jay Carney and a White House janitor were the only ones who didn't know an IG was auditing the IRS for violating the rights of conservative groups during an election season
- The president can never be given a heads-up on an ongoing issue of great import if an IG is studying it--he must either find out through press reports based on planted questions on a Friday evening or wait until the IG audit is done..no matter what, and everyone agrees this is proper
Sheer madness. Squirrels are darting in every direction but it's hard to figure out which where to look right now. And maybe that's as intended.