Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mysterious missing posts

Blogger was down quite a bit today. When it came back to life I noticed several recent posts had gone missing. I haven't been blogging long, so just wondering if Blogger has some sort of weird review board, like a cyber version of Gong Show, where they rate posts and send the ones they don't like to the bit bucket? Just wondering. Probably new servers, or maybe they lost a johnson rod on the mainboard. I simply missed the message.

Anyway, wanted to point out I had no hand in this highly clandestine matter.

3 comments:

Vol Abroad said...

me too... and comments didn't stick either - though I received them in my email.

Very annoying.

I too wondered about mysterious censorship as one of my posts was a little controversial.

A.C. McCloud said...

Blogger has been up and down quite a bit in the last few weeks. It would be nice if they could keep us informed about major hits, but hey, you get what you pay for!

The page loads seem to be faster now, so I'm guessing they upgraded.

A.C. McCloud said...

Note to self..look a little harder next time..

http://status.blogger.com/