Wednesday, October 25, 2006

One year down the drain

I whizzed right past the one year anniversary of this blog Monday without noticing. McCloud, Jr., the unofficial head of the Fore Left art department, thought it might be nice to change out the header. So he did. Hopefully we don't get sued by anyone.

Anyway, for those folks who've deliberately clicked here more than once, thank you for your interest and patronage. For those visiting for the first time, why on earth, I mean, welcome! I'd like to propose a toast to everyone--including Blogger for the ability to have an interweb voice. Salud!

WISDOM OF THE WEB 10/25/06

Noticed that someone visited the site via a google search looking for the best decorated cities during the holidays. For some dang reason the AlGoreithm directed them here. Wha? Oh. Simple reason--I spelled decorated wrong, and so did they. My indexed post was about a 'decoated Marine', and google hasn't forgotten. To any Marines reading this, I'm definitely in favor of Marines having coats.

No comments: