Friday, January 02, 2009

So Long, Darth

Back in August I had a post on some quips Bill Clinton made and one from Joe Biden on Meet the Press in 2007 regarding Saddam and the WMDs, in which he said "this wasn't just some Dick Cheney pipe dream" in regards to the missing weapons. For some reason when you click on it now this comes up:

This is a new one on me, but apparently the original was from his YT channel and they dis-invited me after the post. Fortunately someone else grabbed the video and re-posted it along with the following prescient remarks:
I found this video on Joe Biden's youtube channel. I thought I'd upload it again myself lest the Obama campaign feels the need to take it down
Here's a little teaser from the transcript:
RUSSERT: (showing Biden clip) “We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.” “He must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.” You were emphatic about that.

SEN. BIDEN: That’s right, and I was correct about that.
Of course, that wasn't the first time Biden dropped a slam on Cheney--he did so frequently in the primaries leading up to the election, at one point saying he was the most dangerous VP in American history. But Cheney is not one to miss a chance at revenge. In case you missed it, Lord Vader was on with Chris Wallace last week:



God forgive me, but I'm gonna miss the man.

No comments: