Tuesday, November 22, 2005

X marks the bias?

Drudge is running an exclusive about a CNN live broadcast of Vice President Cheney giving a speech tonight. For some reason a big black "X" kept flashing on the screen directly over the V.P.'s face. In all my years I've been watching TV, I've never seen this effect (although I still haven't, just taking Drudge's word for it).

Unless I hear a truly credible explanation, such as a believable malfunction, I am delinking CNN from my news links. Wow, that'll fix em, what with all my traffic! He haw! Anywho, an apology will not do, since an apology proves someone deliberately did it.

MORE 11/22

CNN is indeed saying it was a technical problem. Based on the almost subliminal time period mentioned, I'm not convinced this is alarming. It does seem highly unusual and coincidental, however.

No comments: