Sunday, January 14, 2007

Changes

As David Bowie once said. That was when he was much younger than his current 60. I remember seeing the Rolling Stones in the early 80s and thinking it was their farewell tour. After all, they were old farts in their 40s at the time.

As you can see I've wasted an evening playing around with the new templates in Blogger Beta while watching football. My Saturday nights aren't what they used to be. Anyway, I think everything came over from the other side, but there may still be some fiddling left. Thrilling, isn't it?

Haven't seen much in the news that strikes me as blogworthy from my perspective. Scooter Libby's trial starts Tuesday with jury selection (I wonder if Sandy Berger's eligible?). I get the feeling this trial could be a little more interesting than people might think.

No comments: