Hot Air is featuring a clip of the Blond Bombastard hectoring the Great Santelli, who's only great because like Joe the Plumber he was willing to defend the very essence of America amidst a socialist tsunami. You probably saw his rant at the Chicago Mercantile Thursday. The press took their pound of flesh on Friday and it wasn't pretty.
Hot Air pointed to a few items from the Matthws interview, such as
1) His demand to know who Santelli voted for, and
2) Referring to the POTUS by his first name
It should be noted for context sake that Administration spokesgeek Robert Gibbs earlier made an offhand comment regarding Santelli's house and lectured him about reading and choices of beverage, while Matt Lauer had earlier suggested he was not "sacrificing" enough for Obama and the nation by objecting to paying his neighbor's bad mortgage. Just taking the devil's advocate position, probably.
Of course none of these geniuses can explain how making a bad financial choice should be rewarded by avoiding foreclosure and receiving a principal paydown over time, at least not in polite company. Behind the curtain it's called 'social justice'. Obama is only keeping his promises.
Pop over and watch the video if you haven't seen it. Matthews asks Santelli who's to blame for the crisis then refuses to accept his answer of "everybody" (even though it was), even bringing into question his ability as an analyst if he refused to agree. Mr. Tingles managed to ignore ACORN's affordable housing brownshirts, Barney Frank, and whether Franklin Raines' sacrifice on the golf course is still working to lower his handicap.
Matthews even whimsically described Santelli's viewpoint using the term "Ebenezer", evidently a new euphemism for anyone who dares defend individualism and personal charity over governmental fiat and forced redistribution of wealth through socialism.
He finished off by grouping Santelli with Hannity and Limbaugh, saying he was a notch above those two but effectively finishing the hit job. All in the name of success for America, of course.
Meanwhile, let's channel Bill Ayers and review our Marx:
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all right of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equal distribution of the population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production 
According to Ken over at Blue Collar Muse there will be an alternate "Tea Party" held here in Memphis this July.