Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yet another Hitler


First let me say I like Newt Gingrich. I think he got a bad rap from the press in the 90s. But his latest comparison of Ahmadinejad to Hitler shows that he might be falling out of touch.

It's just passe to call people Hitler anymore. Besides, we can't just have Hitlers running all around the place, it dilutes his evilness. First Saddam was Hitler, then Bush was Hitler. Matter of fact, everybody might become Hitler if they live long enough.

I'd like to suggest calling Ahmandinejad the new Mao Ze-Dong, but even this would be erroneous since he's got about 49 million people to exterminate to get close. He's more like a blue chip Mao prospect, but til you prove yourself in the big leagues, you ain't nothing.

I'll tell you what though--we need to find something for him, because Ahmandinejad is too darn hard to say and type.

No comments: